Contributors needed for a new series of Cook Yourself Thin for Channel 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel 4's Cook Yourself Thin TV show needs you!

Bored of diets?
Want to drop a dress size?
Let Cook Yourself Thin come to your rescue!

We're looking for glam bubbly WOMEN, ideally a size 16+, AND BIG GUYS who fancy broadening their horizons in the kitchen with the help of our celebrity chef presenter.

?Cook Yourself Thin? advocates a non-diet - instead a lifestyle change - and shows people who want to lose weight how to cook low fat versions of their favourite foods. You can have your cake and eat it! We have a celebrity chef presenter on hand to show participants the yummiest ways to cook their favourite foods but without all the calories. And there?ll be lots of healthy eating and exercise tips in the show.

If you'd like to take part, please send an email or call ASAP with your contact details, current height, weight and a photo of yourself to:

cookyourselfthin@tigeraspect.co.uk

Contact the team: 0207 529 9548

hahhaa I d do it but i know id just end up arguing with the celebrty chef who ever they were (unless it was heston bloomingtail 😱) that meat tastes much better cooked not raw...it does my head in on the cooking programes how they always show meat undercooked! especially chicken duck pork and Lamb Yukky i could go on....

I hope you get what your looking for channel 4 programme guy and good luck.

hold on, they say no diet it's a lifestyle change and yet it's a cooking programme?? Confused again!

its going to be all oven baked no frying stuff im sure or maybe showing how to make your own KFC, MaccD ETC

I been using the cook yourself thin website, lost half a stone already so find it pretty good. Use the diary bit to keep track of my calories more than the recipies bit they're all about healthier, and lower calorie, versions of dishes.

The chap asked if it would be OK to post his request here - I think it would be very good if they got someone with diabetes on the show, a this would be informative for the general public to learn the decisions we have to make about our food - particularly carb content and portion size, and GI/GL.

The chap asked if it would be OK to post his request here - I think it would be very good if they got someone with diabetes on the show, a this would be informative for the general public to learn the decisions we have to make about our food - particularly carb content and portion size, and GI/GL.

I guess im not that type of character im to timid, but i hope someone from here goes ahead with it.

sorry Northe,,, I also think it would be good to profile diabetes and in my youth i would have probably jumped at the chance but now im that bit old...grumpy and argumentative these days :(

Hey, I'm all for it, I just want TV chefs to understand if I want my meat well done. There's nothing wrong with me! :D

With you on that one, Sacredheart I like my steak so well done it is burnt :D but hubby likes his rare so you can cut into it and sill see blood - which I think is horrible but hay each to there own I suppose :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back