contour usb

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxlou_lxx

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Ok I got it today, its rather good but one problem... I really HATE the case it comes in :(
Anyone have a link etc of where |I can get a different one? I tried google but had no luck....

Ok I got it today, its rather good but one problem... I really HATE the case it comes in :(
Anyone have a link etc of where |I can get a different one? I tried google but had no luck....

i stick all my kit in a pencil case - why get a boring medical case when you can pick a fun one?!

Hi Lou, could you post a pic? I was toying with getting one but couldnt find any pictures of the kit anywhere!

Did you buy yours?

Viki :D

Alex loves it - but he hates the pricker as you need to change the lancet every single time you test and he is used to the acu chek barrels which hold 6 lancets. But he thinks its a great gadget and has lots of functions on it.🙂Bev

Hi Lou, could you post a pic? I was toying with getting one but couldnt find any pictures of the kit anywhere!

Did you buy yours?

Viki :D

Yeah, I bought it, I didnt mind though as its the firt time I have bought one and I wanted it (a girl should be able to have a treat eh!!)
Unfortunately I dont know how to upload on here but samantha has reviewed it on her blog, talkingbloodglucose.com (i think)

I like the Idea of a pencil case though! I went on website and registered my meter and they sending out a wall charger and zebra case free so cant complain really 😉

lou register your meter on the bayer site and you can order a different case. I have a zebra striped one 🙂

anyone wanting a picture:

orp5aa.jpg

That looks much better sam :D How long did you wait? it said up to 14 days when I registered it...

Interesting!

Thanks Sam, im still undecided . . . will read your review 🙂

I read your review it was very good 🙂 I read your comment at the bottom about the strip port lighting up and you said it did after thinking it never... can I just how you get that feature working as it doesnt mention it in the book (unless I just dont see it🙄) Cheers :D

press the 'on' button twice, about a second apart. do the same to switch it off. it is in the manual somewhere near the back 🙂

press the 'on' button twice, about a second apart. do the same to switch it off. it is in the manual somewhere near the back 🙂

Ooh I like it, that will come in handy im sure!! Cheers :D

How long does the charge last on these?🙂

Shiv's right about the port lighting up. You can also put multiple tags on entries, which I hadn't worked out how to do at the time! I just leave mine in the USB port for a couple of minutes when I'm transferring data to the computer, and I've never had it complain about low battery 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back