Constantly hungry?

snowball12

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
For the last three weeks I have woken up with a grumbling stomach and two hours after every meal? Most nights go to bed hungry no matter what I eat?. Been type 2 for 13 years now and have never suffered like this!! Help

For the last three weeks I have woken up with a grumbling stomach and two hours after every meal? Most nights go to bed hungry no matter what I eat?. Been type 2 for 13 years now and have never suffered like this!! Help
I read an article a few years back headlined "Why are Type 2 Diabetics Always Hungry?" I can't remember what it said - it was a while back - but here's something more recent that might offer an explanation:-

What are you actually eating and how long before bed do you eat.
Do you actually feel hungry or it is just stomach noise.

What are you actually eating and how long before bed do you eat.
Do you actually feel hungry or it is just stomach noise.
I'm hungry. I have dinner around 6pm. The usual protein based dinners with some carbs due to my glicazide. That's it. Should I be eating more before bed?

I read an article a few years back headlined "Why are Type 2 Diabetics Always Hungry?" I can't remember what it said - it was a while back - but here's something more recent that might offer an explanation:-

Thanks for this Martin

Back