Congratulations Patricia for a great article in BALANCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarbum

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Ok, I know Northener has already mentioned it, a great edition.....but I was so excited to rip open the Balance magazine this edition knowing that Patricia would do an outstanding job- I couldnt wait to read!

Page 53 people!

Patricia- we are lucky to have you, a voice of our diabetes experiences (for those of us that can't write for toffee), its a really special talent.

Well done, Patricia!

Well done someone will have to bring there copy along on Saturday (wink wink Northey :D)

congrats019.gif

Oh lord, thank you...I'm so sorry that my first post on here in FAR TOO LONG is about me...ack!

I thought the darn thing was coming out in May, so I was all full of good intentions to flag it here first so you guys didn't think I was a total jerk and not tell you stuff and just disappear and and and...

Ack!

Oh well. I'm so pleased it's out and okay. I was keen to spread the experience of the journal out a bit, and I think it's happening?

I'm so sorry to have been off these boards. I had a STUPIDLY busy term and just can't seem to do more than my blog and my work at the moment. But I'm pining for the place which has kept me sane all these months. (Does that mean I'm insane now? Hmm...maybe.)

Thank you.

xxoo

To be honest it was a surprise to me to get a copy at this time, doesn't seem like 2 months since the last 🙂 And don't worry Patricia, we won't shun you, we'll always be here for you! 😉:D

Oh lord, thank you...I'm so sorry that my first post on here in FAR TOO LONG is about me...ack!

I thought the darn thing was coming out in May, so I was all full of good intentions to flag it here first so you guys didn't think I was a total jerk and not tell you stuff and just disappear and and and...

Ack!

Oh well. I'm so pleased it's out and okay. I was keen to spread the experience of the journal out a bit, and I think it's happening?

I'm so sorry to have been off these boards. I had a STUPIDLY busy term and just can't seem to do more than my blog and my work at the moment. But I'm pining for the place which has kept me sane all these months. (Does that mean I'm insane now? Hmm...maybe.)

Thank you.

xxoo

I am thoroughly enjoying the blog, by the way 🙂

Well done Patricia - however - I have yet to read it as i have asked whether i need to subscribe or whether i can just buy a copy from the newsagents - no reply.:(Bev

Well done Patricia - however - I have yet to read it as i have asked whether i need to subscribe or whether i can just buy a copy from the newsagents - no reply.:(Bev

I replied ages ago!

I replied ages ago!

I just checked again and found that you had replied - but when i flick onto this site it normally shows up when a new post has been made - but it didnt this time? (sorry). Anyway, thanks Northey - so i cant buy a copy then unless i am in DUK - which I'm not.:( Can anyone put a link on?🙂Bev

You can but it from some WHSmith stores. Not sure if I will be getting Balance againa s I didn't renew my subscription in Nov/Dec but still received the last edition? Will try and check it out somehow

Ive also seen it Nikki in some WHSmiths, but when I went in to buy Sweet today it wasnt there.....I seem to remember it was stonkingly expensive as well! (ah well, I guess it is a charity magazine!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back