Congratulations Northerner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Haven't seen another post on this - but have been speed reading - but our very own man in the North has finally had a poem published in the latest edition of Balance - P53 - Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!

Well done Norther i am still yet to find a copy grr.

Admin we did mention it somewhere over the weekend i think it was .

Wondered what else he had done there to get congratulated on hehe

Thanks Kati! Got my copy today🙂 Balance really is the best diabetes-related magazine on the market🙂 - I think I've always said that! We still need them to display our forum address more prominently though - any date fixed yet for your interview with them Kati?

I wrote that poem a year ago and it seems it's finally found fame - the US tudiabetes forum have been very complimentary about it and want to include it in an anthology they are publishing:D Still working on the idea of publishing a book of my own!

Got my copy the other day and looked for your poem! YAAAY!

Thanks Kati! Got my copy today🙂 Balance really is the best diabetes-related magazine on the market🙂 - I think I've always said that! ...

HAHAHA yeah sure Northe 😉

I wonder if I got my [free] copy of balance this month? I'll ask my mum and make sure she looks after it for me. Well done Alan :D xx

My balance arrived yesterday, I haven't had a chance to read it properly yet, but well done Norhtherner

Do you think we could get it on here so we can all have a read?

Well done Northerner

Last edited:
...Balance really is the best diabetes-related magazine on the market🙂 - I think I've always said that!

Of course you have, you've been championing them for months if not years😉

If you click on Northe's signature you go through to his blog where you can read all of his poems, I'm not sure which one is published, is it milly mole? I'll look forward to reading it in the print of the soon to be award winning magazine too though😉

good one northe!! it was your beer-o-coaster poem that also made me think this place was a good one to join!!! ..... advice in a poem brilliant !!!

Well done Northerner, I got my copy of Balance yesterday but haven't got as far as your poem yet, look forward to reading it.

I read some of my Balance lunch time and saw the even more famous poem. Can I nominate Norhterner as our poet laureate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back