Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel30eyes

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi everyone, was wondering if anyone could help me, i was diagnosed in May of this year, told i was type 2 but they were worried about how quickly my pancreas was going down the pan, anyways they put me on the tablets which did nothing then onto insulin im a matter of months which is still a working progress and i have had a few other problems with it, when i saw the doc this week and mentioned i had spoken to other type 2's on here he told me i wasn't type 2 it was a mistake at the start untill they got results and the like so am now totally confused and wondering if anyone had any advice or experience with this
😱

From other posts on this site, it doesn't appear that you are alone in this. The important thing is that you get the right treatment for you. As I undertand it sometimes getting the correct diagnosis can be difficult as Type 1 does not always present in the readily recognised way and Type 2 is much more common. I hope your problems with your insulin "work in progress" settle down for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back