confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile4loubie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
My body is telling me my bloods are high when they are only at 9. I've been neglecting to take my insulin when I'm supposed to. Not on purpose - lifes just got really mad an hetic and I havent had a moment to my self. When I have tested bloods been normal, though at night I've had feelings of being hypo but tested and been normal. I just dont understand.

I hate diabetes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long have you been negleting the jags, your body has probably got used to being a tad higher....................

Or your body could just be messing you about coz ure messing it about...😱

Hang in there............

couple of days.

I hope you don't want me to come round there and give you a good talking to, young lady! (Did that sound stern enough? 😉) Try to take those few minutes a day Loubie, you know how important it is. When you say you haven't been taking the insulin when you are supposed to, do you mean missing it altogether, or just not when you eat etc.? I know you've always had some very strange experiences with your levels - sometimes you need insulin and sometimes you don't. Your levels don't seem too bad considering what you used to get, but the closer to keeping them in range the better you will feel.🙂

Perhaps it's the stress making you feel high when you're not?

Babe, may I suggest that until you get back into your routine you do what I do and set an alarm on your moby (I always have mine with me) to remind you to test and jab. I have a head like a colander and without my wee alarms I'd be lost. Obviously I don't yet know what life on insulin is like, but it couldn't hurt to give yourself that extra reminder for a while.

I hope you don't want me to come round there and give you a good talking to, young lady! (Did that sound stern enough? 😉) Try to take those few minutes a day Loubie, you know how important it is. When you say you haven't been taking the insulin when you are supposed to, do you mean missing it altogether, or just not when you eat etc.? I know you've always had some very strange experiences with your levels - sometimes you need insulin and sometimes you don't. Your levels don't seem too bad considering what you used to get, but the closer to keeping them in range the better you will feel.🙂

Perhaps it's the stress making you feel high when you're not?

bit of both. taking too late and sometimes missing altogether.
I just dont understand, am under alot of pressure from everything & everyone and struggling to keep on top of everything really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back