Compression highs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy2202

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Morning all.

So I’ve read up on compression lows, are compression highs a thing? (See attached image)

Also, I need to remove my old sensor, how’s this actually done? As they have only ever ripped off accidentally before! 🙂

TIA

Attachments

• F0F39481-5A65-4B01-93ED-25026003654B.png
    F0F39481-5A65-4B01-93ED-25026003654B.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 11
I have never experienced or heard if compression highs
Have you checked it with a finger prick

As for removing a sensor, you just peelbit off. Some people find it comes off easier if you wipe oil (typically baby oil although olive oil should work just as well) around the edge
I just peel the sensor off in the shower. I do this gradually, allowing the water to get behind the dressing to loosen the glue

I would wonder if you had perhaps been lying on it during the night causing it to drop and then when you rolled over/reduced the compression it rapidly increased and the algorithm overly predicted the increase and then corrected assuming that spike isn't a breakfast spike.

As regards removal, I just get my finger tips under one side usually the side furthest away and lever it up, pulling it towards me and wincing as I do it.

Mine fell off yesterday, assume I must have caught it somehow on something, but I wasn't aware of having done that - but was still stuck firm on the last edge - and that hurt like hell to pull off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back