Completely fed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJLang

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Went to eye casualty yesterday afternoon hoping that nothing was wrong but instinctively though that I should check.......but the news was bad the second lot of laser was unsuccessful and my eye pressures are now acutely dangerously high. I've been given a fourth lot of drops and new tablets. Have to go back to eye casualty tomorrow to check if the pressure has dropped...if it is still high I don't know what will happen. If it is low enough I then go back to eye casualty on Monday when they will be checked again and an appointment made for a third lot of surgery in both eyes to deepen the holes....this is the best case scenario I dare not think about what else might happen

Just wanted to send you lots of hugs and hope everything is ok.🙂Bev

So sorry to hear this AJ how terrible for you i hope the news meds do the trick hun and the drops...keep us updated x

I found this little poem i take comfort from it

A smile is cheer from you to me,
the cost is nothing its given for free.
They console the weary and gladden the sad.
And can make someone happy when they are mad.
Unlike blessings in which we pray
its the only thing you keep when you give it away.

xxhugsxx

I'm glad you are getting things checked out and hope it will all be OK for you.

Thinking of you, and hope it will all turn out OK.🙂

Last edited:
Went to eye casualty yesterday afternoon hoping that nothing was wrong but instinctively though that I should check.......but the news was bad the second lot of laser was unsuccessful and my eye pressures are now acutely dangerously high. I've been given a fourth lot of drops and new tablets. Have to go back to eye casualty tomorrow to check if the pressure has dropped...if it is still high I don't know what will happen. If it is low enough I then go back to eye casualty on Monday when they will be checked again and an appointment made for a third lot of surgery in both eyes to deepen the holes....this is the best case scenario I dare not think about what else might happen

Oh AJ. I am so sorry to hear this :( I hope so much that the drops and tablets have the desired effect, and that your best case scenario is what transpires. Thinking of you, my dear {{{{AJ}}}}

Sorry to hear of your eye problems: I'm just sending you virtual hugs and good wishes, Let us know how you get on please.

Good luck and hugs from me too.

and even more hugs
HTML:
AJ
. So sorry to hear this but hope things have improved a little for tomorrow,

Hi everyone, thank you so much for all of your lovely messages they really have cheered me up. I will let you know how I get on tomorrow.

So sorry to hear this AJ how terrible for you i hope the news meds do the trick hun and the drops...keep us updated x

I found this little poem i take comfort from it

A smile is cheer from you to me,
the cost is nothing its given for free.
They console the weary and gladden the sad.
And can make someone happy when they are mad.
Unlike blessings in which we pray
its the only thing you keep when you give it away.

xxhugsxx

Steffie this poem is really lovely and it made me smile today when I didn't think that I would. It's reminded me to stop feeling fed up and to start smiling and laughing again. Thank you so much for remining me about what is important🙂

Steffie this poem is really lovely and it made me smile today when I didn't think that I would. It's reminded me to stop feeling fed up and to start smiling and laughing again. Thank you so much for remining me about what is important🙂

Your more then welcome hun

chin up xx

Good luck AJ sending you good wishes hope everything goes well for you

Lanzlady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back