Complete Idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile4loubie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Well I never had my appointment. APPARENTLY IT WAS LAST WEEK

Errmmm NO ! My letter clearly says 23rd! Its two days after my mum's birthday, the same day as my friends and two days before my other nan's birthday!!! I think I'd remember.

Idiots!

Soooo disappointed now =( They are going to send me out another one which was supposidly sent out on wednesday. We will see.

Grrrrrr

Strange set up there Lou hmmm did you show them the letter? surely if it said the 23rd and you showed the evidence then how can they send you away?stupid people.Hope the new appointment shows up soon

because apparently there was noone there who could see me as there wasnt a clinic today

Another case of left hand and right hand not talking again!

because apparently there was noone there who could see me as there wasnt a clinic today

What an utter shambles they send you out an appointment to attend a clinic that is not even open on the date your given.Dont sound very organised to me.

Not the best start with your new team. Grrr! Hope it is worth the extra wait when you do get to see them.

Complete Nitemare, They sound a bit like my ex pharmacy BOOTS! grrrr

I have found that if i miss or change an apointment, my hospital get very snooty with me.
Yet if they have messed up, they still get snooty with and say its my fault!
As caroline said, no comunication 🙄

that does suck Lou, hope you not too stressed, just try and demand another appointment as soon as?

I've missed review appointments because they got the post code of my parents home wrong. I've gone to clinics to find that no one was there. Other than that, my team are pretty damn good. Probably got something to do with the fact I'm now one of their colleagues!

Not diabetes related, but I received a letter last Wednesday saying an appointment had been made for me to go for breast-screening - last Wednesday. Trouble is, my postman doesn't come til the afternoon and I was out. By the time I got back I'd missed it!

When I phoned up next day to explain the girl was very short with me, as if it was MY fault I'd missed it! 🙄

xx

graham app . was cancelled 5 times and ones came the same day of the actual app. luckyly i taken the day off because of the app. so i catch the postman but i was very hungry i already complaint and the answer is not good enough so i asked to change hospital i should have some good news the next few weeks

My clinic like to phone me to cancel 10 minutes before I'm supposed to be there, usually just as I'm turning into the hospital car park after a 40 minute walk. I told them off last time!

They know how to look after us up there lol .... NOT.... i dont like that clinic:( they are Loooooosers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back