Compatible pump resovoir

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they are specially made, you have to get them from Roche. Same for all the pumps i think.

Yes, as far as I know all pump consumables are developed and/or tweaked to be unique. Even where some (like Minimed Mios and Tandem Autosofts) look very similar, there are details like connections and the exact shape of caps / cannula linkages which are subtly different. I know this because Tandem has a manual insertion set that looks just like a (Medtronic) Silhouette, so I ordered a sample box, but the Sil inserter doesn‘t quite fit.

What prompted your question. Do you have a pump through your clinic.
If so they should be able to provide the consumables.

My clinic don't do that, their patients have to ring Roche at Burgess Hill to order stuff - so clearly not all hospitals operate exactly the same.

You have to get the clinic to set up the account for you though, you can’t just do it yourself. Then after that it's up to you to reorder when necessary.

You have to get the clinic to set up the account for you though, you can’t just do it yourself. Then after that it's up to you to reorder when necessary.
True! was that long ago and by now I've been ringing them for over a decade to do this - I'd forgotten that yes indeed - it was all pre-arranged by the clinic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back