Come Dine with Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Contestants needed for North Ayrshire and Lancaster and Morecambe - do we have any members willing to take part? It would be fantastic to have someone with diabetes on the show, a really good opportunity to educate the public! 🙂

Don't normally include contact details in posts, but they've splashed them all over Twitter, so sure it's OK!

Email comedinewithme@itv.com or call 0871 200 3939

Snap Katie i'll never forget the comment made by a contestant who was making a creme brulee and said something along the lines of " i'll get diabetes if i eat that" I think someone even started a thread about it some time ago.

Steffie - you love cooking don't you?
The narrator drives me insane and most of the contestants would be asked to leave my house the way some behave at a dinner party!!
Great entertainment though.

Steffie - you love cooking don't you?
The narrator drives me insane and most of the contestants would be asked to leave my house the way some behave at a dinner party!!
Great entertainment though.

Oh no I love lamb cant remember his first name, he is the star of the show lol.But yes i saw it the other day and all she did was hire her local resturent and they passed all the food through the window to her unsuspecting guests and she went on to win it .

p.s Luck i love eating more, for my sins.😉

Nothing better than on a wet miserable afternoon, curling up with a cuppa and watching the 6 back to back shows, fantasising that I could actually eat all that lovely food :D

Come Dine With Me Down Under is on... Nowhere near as good as the english one because of the presenter!

Come Dine With Me Down Under is on... Nowhere near as good as the english one because of the presenter!

not bothered watching it katie since it started 2 weeks back.

I love Come DIne With Me. Dave Lamb is a hoot! lol

I'd love to go on it but I can't cook very well lol

The down under presenter is no where as good i agree with that for me its the lack of bitchy comments😱 that you get with Dave Lamb . Also seems that contestants are so fake. Just dont think it has carried across so well. Love watching the monday to friday one also have to admit have been watching a lot of it online
Laura if you really would like to enter go for it, it does not matter if you are not a great cook, lets be honest some of them are crap cooks.Im sure you can do a lot better than most

Last edited by a moderator:
The down under presenter is no where as good i agree with that for me its the lack of bitchy comments😱 that you get with Dave Lamb . Also seems that contestants are so fake. Just dont think it has carried across so well. Love watching the monday to friday one also have to admit have been watching a lot of it online
Laura if you really would like to enter go for it, it does not matter if you are not a great cook, lets be honest some of them are crap cooks.Im sure you can do a lot better than most

Gail, I would but have found out that I'm pregnant so would rather concentrate on that. Maybe in a few years? 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back