Cold turkey on Metformin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Morning all,

Type 2
Metformin 500 x1 am, x1 pm.

We had a recent stay in hospital (10 days) with our youngest. I didn't have any meds with me nor did I remember to take them (not like me) once he was home.

Yesterday and today upon waking I feel so sick. Now I have only just recently (last 3 days) started back up. I am wondering if any of you have stopped taken meds and restarted to find you are feeling nauseous?

Morning all,

Type 2
Metformin 500 x1 am, x1 pm.

We had a recent stay in hospital (10 days) with our youngest. I didn't have any meds with me nor did I remember to take them (not like me) once he was home.

Yesterday and today upon waking I feel so sick. Now I have only just recently (last 3 days) started back up. I am wondering if any of you have stopped taken meds and restarted to find you are feeling nauseous?
I think that can happen after a break of more than just a couple of days as it is like starting from scratch as far as you stomach is concerned, you could may just start with 1 for a few days then add the other if your stomach has settled.
I hope your child is on the mend. It would have been a worrying time and probably not the best food options available either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back