cold sweats

Status
Not open for further replies.

litto-miss-loz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hey all,

Alot of the time I get Cold sweats, like my feet will be sweaty but really cold.

Do you think thats to do with diabetes or is this a different issue??

Hi, I don't know, but i get sweats in the night, just thought it was my age.. 45!

Good luck with the answer, ill look in later to see what it is.

Julie

Might be a circulation problem, but in any case it is worth getting checked out as there could be a number of reasons.

Keep your feet clean, and do things like change your socks often. If your feet sweat a lot and your socks are soaked in perspiration your feet will feel cold.

I get this, but I also got it before diagnosis so I don't think it's directly related to my diabetes.

I get it and did not before diagnosis , I also first thing in the morning wake up very sweaty and it takes about an hour for it to go , nights is cold sweats and quite often to.

Hey all,

Alot of the time I get Cold sweats, like my feet will be sweaty but really cold.

Do you think thats to do with diabetes or is this a different issue??

Have you had your thyroid checked? Cold feet is quite often an indicator of an underactive thyroid.

I get it and did not before diagnosis , I also first thing in the morning wake up very sweaty and it takes about an hour for it to go , nights is cold sweats and quite often to.

I get the same, always wake up like i've been in bed with a furnace but am cold at the same time sometimes, very bizarre and only since i've been on insulin :confused:

Have you had your thyroid checked? Cold feet is quite often an indicator of an underactive thyroid.

Hey,

Yh I have just came out of hospital from getting half my tyroid gland removed but i dont need to take any medication as the other half is still producing enough. But I have had the cold sweats before the op..

I will make an appointment with the podiatrist (dont know how u spell it) lol
as i need a check up anyway and see what she says.

thanks all

Im the sameee 😱

Hey,

Yh I have just came out of hospital from getting half my tyroid gland removed but i dont need to take any medication as the other half is still producing enough. But I have had the cold sweats before the op..

I will make an appointment with the podiatrist (dont know how u spell it) lol
as i need a check up anyway and see what she says.

thanks all

Be prepared for the podiatrist to refer you back to your doctor if he or shee thinks it is anything other than foot related. Good luck any way

I occaisionally get night sweats. I don't know what causes them though. But on the upside they are rare.

I often have to throw the covers off and get very sweaty during the night - Like Julie, thought it was my age - and probably was before I was on insulin - interesting (but not nice) to read others have been suffering. Wonder if it is insulin-related?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back