CocaCola regular for hypos

Status
Not open for further replies.

mum2westiesGill

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
For hypos I use either dextrose or coca-cola original in the mini 150ml cans.
Screenshot_20211229-082444_Tesco Groceries.jpg

Out of interest do the 330ml cans and the litre bottles have the same ingredients in them?

I ca't imagine that the ingredients will be different in differently sized cans of the same product.

You can check the ingredients from the website but there is no reason to suppose they would be different.
I think the cans are suggested as they are an easy measured amount rather than having to faff when wanting to treat a hypo.

I think the cans are suggested as they are an easy measured amount rather than having to faff when wanting to treat a hypo.
That's true! Thanks 🙂

Yes the ingredients are the same regardless of what size or type of container, but I suggested the 150ml cans because they contain just the right amount of carbs for one hypo. You don’t want to be messing about measuring how much you need when you are low!

Yes the ingredients are the same regardless of what size or type of container, but I suggested the 150ml cans because they contain just the right amount of carbs for one hypo. You don’t want to be messing about measuring how much you need when you are low!

Thanks @Sally71 I'm going to stick with the 150ml cans 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back