Co-Pilot Health Management System - any users

Status
Not open for further replies.

margie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I am talking about the software that can be downloaded from the AbbotsdiabetesCare website for use with their meters.

I have been playing for a few days and am compiling a list of improvements to the software which I will send to customersupport.

eg at the moment if you manually enter your BM you can mark it as a control reading (but only before you save it - once it is saved you can't set the flag). If you enter it via a data upload you don't have the opportunity of marking the entry as a control sample. The upshot is that the graphs contain the control readings. You can mark them as not included - this will mean the graphs are right but you have a suspicious comment as to x readings hidden. I think that it would be better to allow you to be able to mark the reading as a control even after the entry has been stored.

That was a long story. If anyone else has any suggestions then feel free to pm me or add a comment here.

I am going to give myself a couple of weeks playing before e-mailing my list to customer support.

I can't guarantee that they will do anything but its worth a shot.

Hi Margie,

I have this and find it very frustrating.

I get my husband to upload and sort for me now - I have very little patience with technical things ...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back