Clocks forward tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumper_Sue

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Don't forget to change your clocks/watches/pumps and meters.

Some of my meters are hard to work out! Might end up actually reading the instruction manual

I will need to Google to find the instructions to update the time on my BS meter

then the timer on the heating (that the one that is usually the challenge) but good excuse to reduce the heating hours whilst changing the time on that one I think.

Been a long time now since we've had ours on timer. We're actually just about to get a new boiler - it needs a spare part which is no longer available as they stopped making the boiler in 2004, when we'd only had it 5 years!

Boiler still works so NP with heating, just no hot water - diverter valve is what doesn't work. They mended something else before Xmas when the boiler stopped working entirely, engineer said could replace it for a couple of grand, we said That's OK, send us a quote then - nearer £6k when it came. So we asked a plumber we know - sent us a proper quote - you guessed, a couple of grand! So he's booked! Will be able to let us know before the end of the week, what date(s).

went to change the time on my meter only to see it updated all by itself. easy mode :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back