everydayupsanddowns

Administrator
Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi all

Just a gentle reminder that this Saturday (well Sunday at 2am...) is the weekend for changing the clocks.

It's the first time I've moved to BST with a pump and I was reminded this week how important it is to make the change (and on meters too) especially for keeping basal patterns/downloaded data properly up to speed.

Last edited:
thanks for the reminder 🙂

Hi all

Just a gentle reminder that this Saturday (well Sunday at 2am...) is the weekend for changing the clocks.

It's the first time I've moved to BST with a pump and I was reminded this week how important it is to make the change (and on meters too) especially for keeping basal patterns/downloaded data properly up to speed.

Hi Mike,
I have just been for a review this afternoon with the pump clinic and they never mentioned the clocks going back. Half hour later I then realised, I meant to ask!

Do you, or anyone else know if the Medtronic pumps recognise this already and change auto like most mobiles do or will we need to adapt the time manually??

Hi Mike,
I have just been for a review this afternoon with the pump clinic and they never mentioned the clocks going back. Half hour later I then realised, I meant to ask!

Do you, or anyone else know if the Medtronic pumps recognise this already and change auto like most mobiles do or will we need to adapt the time manually??

Hi Suze,
you have to do it manually.
Have a look in your manual for instructions. Best time to change is just before bed as this is usually the lowest amount of insulin being used then.
The clocks go forward though not back 🙂

It's under the 'utilities' menu Suze. Don't forget to do your meter too!

Thanks sooooooo much Sue and Mike!:D

...where would I be without you two bailing me out! I was so annoyed whilst walking around the supermarket that I'd forgotten to ask the one question I MEANT to ask!!! Doh!

Thanks sooooooo much Sue and Mike!:D

...where would I be without you two bailing me out! I was so annoyed whilst walking around the supermarket that I'd forgotten to ask the one question I MEANT to ask!!! Doh!

You are more than welcome 🙂 Lol about the questions you meant to ask. I write a list and leave the list at home how good is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back