Clinic tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
and HbA1C result. Still bugging consultant about a pump, I don't think he will listen. I might try the whole, I'm an archaeologist thing again, see what he says then.

wish me luck. I'm bricking it

and HbA1C result. Still bugging consultant about a pump, I don't think he will listen. I might try the whole, I'm an archaeologist thing again, see what he says then.

wish me luck. I'm bricking it

Good luck Sam.

Good luck

Sam if you are using software with your meter could you print out some data that would show the consultant your erratic values ? It might help.

Good luck

Sam if you are using software with your meter could you print out some data that would show the consultant your erratic values ? It might help.

i dont have a printer 😉 but i do have log books. Not that he'll ask to see them :(

i dont have a printer 😉 but i do have log books. Not that he'll ask to see them :(

I wonder if it's the same guy I saw last October? He wasn't interested in my printout either, and he told me to lose weight!😱 I'd rather see the DSNs.

I wonder if it's the same guy I saw last October? He wasn't interested in my printout either, and he told me to lose weight!😱 I'd rather see the DSNs.

professor holt?

Sam, I can send you the letter if used to make my case for a pump if you want? You could sketch out something similar for your doc and make your case. 🙂

No, the chap I saw was called Dr Patel. Prior to that it was a locum, but supposed to be Dr Krentz (who I have never seen). I guess Prof Holt might be their boss?

i think holtey runs the young persons clinic on a thursday. Last time I saw Dr Lambert, nasty woman she is 😡 but holtey is th ebig cheese in the clinic i think.

Hi Sam

Good luck. You go for the pump. Tell them you are really really terrified of hypos especially as you swing up and down randomly. This is a criteria for a pump.

Just don't let them upset you, let it go over your head.🙂

i think holtey runs the young persons clinic on a thursday. Last time I saw Dr Lambert, nasty woman she is 😡 but holtey is th ebig cheese in the clinic i think.

I'm probably being seen in the old persons clinic:(

I'm probably being seen in the old persons clinic:(

when the receptionist told me i was in "Young persons" i was like :confused: i thought everyone was seen together...does that mean as soon as I hit 25 i'm considered old?

oh sam didnt know it was soon... started a file to store your threads....good luck hun x

Good luck Sam.

Tell the Doctor you will stage a sit in if you don't get a pump! 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back