Clinic, HbA1C and guess who's going to b'mouth pump clinic???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
yoyo

back from clinic - full review on the blog later!

HbA1C 6.9 - the winner is...I don't know. Everyone :D

Had a hypo in the waiting room and forcefed lucozade yuuuuck. Had a long chat with the nurse (she's loooovely) and a good old giggle.

And fought my corner for the pump, mentioned lifestyle, swinging sugars, the job, hating injections and then I hate to say it, I turned on the tears. I have been referred to the pump clinic in bournemouthBut now I need your help guys, I need to put together a solid case for b'mouth...I don't want to turn up there only to be told no 😱 Step 1 is complete! I have talked my consultant round to it! HURRAH!

yoyo

back from clinic - full review on the blog later!

HbA1C 6.9 - the winner is...I don't know. Everyone :D

Had a hypo in the waiting room and forcefed lucozade yuuuuck. Had a long chat with the nurse (she's loooovely) and a good old giggle.

And fought my corner for the pump, mentioned lifestyle, swinging sugars, the job, hating injections and then I hate to say it, I turned on the tears. I have been referred to the pump clinic in bournemouthBut now I need your help guys, I need to put together a solid case for b'mouth...I don't want to turn up there only to be told no 😱 Step 1 is complete! I have talked my consultant round to it! HURRAH!

Great news Sam XXXX i have started filing all your threads together in one document ...whats the deadline?

Great news Sam XXXX i have started filing all your threads together in one document ...whats the deadline?

not sure yet :confused: he's apparently writing to b'mouth but I will definitely be chasing it up for an appointment there asap. Soon as I know, I'll let you know! You're ace missis!

Excellent news Sam! I'd suggest contacting John Davis again now you are ready for the next step!🙂

Yay! Dancing a jig here for you. Let's hope the clinic will give you what you need.

I'm sure poor Matt would agree with that! (*ducks and runs*😉)

you have no idea 😉🙄 he knows exactly when i'm hypo now as I turn into HULKSMAAASSSHHHH haaaaaaaaaaaahahaha

So long as it is diet coke and not that yukky sugar stuff by mistake 🙂

Well done Sam, this is just fantastic news.

You are on the road to getting your wanted pump.

I'm treating myself to a new Ipod 😎

Great news Sam! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back