clinic feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxlou_lxx

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi again thought id post to say how i got on today. Nothing exciting really my Hba1c was 5.4% again and the coeliacs test and the steroidy one was fine too :D yey!!

My thyroid results wont be ready til tommorow but they think it will just be a case of increasing the dose due to my symptoms :confused:

I went for the podiatrist and I dunno if its normal procedure to just check on the sound dopler for pulses and use a vibration thing on toes etc too see when you can feel it?? Is that all they do to detect neuropathy??!!??? she said everything was fine though!

They dont wanna see me for six months now.... :D very glad about that

I was asked to take part in a feet care pilot that is being done this month and next with a few other patients... I just said yes since they always help me when i need something hey! lol

Hey Lou pleased your results came back negative and your hbA is super dooper hun well done, when they detected neuropathy with me it was through doing those type of tests you mention hun xx

Things must be looking good then if they dont want to see you hun for 6 months, well done

Well done - fab results 🙂

What an achievement................well done...............:D

Those kind of results may only be a dream for me.........any tips..........:confused:

Thanks guys 😉

The doc was actually wondering the same thing re hypos and too tight control and to be honest i was shocked with 5.4% because in the morning i wake up to 5.1 b4 meals im bout 4.9 and after meals i go all the way up to 7.5 also on my meter my 14 day average was like 5.9!! she said to cut back my lantus by 2 u so im higher in morning she said to be happy with 6! and higher b4 meals... she reckons instead of having eratic control like before when i was having a few hypos then being higher after meals, that im maybe balancing out and its all sort of on the same level she described it with squiggly lines..... I am a kid after all 😉 pmsl

SOunds very positive and great results. Hope the podiatry trial is a success too.

Great stuff Lou! Keep on track!

Very best wishes - John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back