'click on' needles

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiv

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
hi guys,

as i mentioned in my other thread about the One Touch meter, i also got a sample of 'click on' needles. idea being they don't screw on, they click on.

got my sample pack today and i'm really unimpressed...yeah they click on (more like just slide on) but they're really difficult to get off again...unless it's just me being a bit special i guess?! but they don't click 'off', i had to wrestle with mine and then get my other half to get it off!

shame, i had higher hopes for them!

hi guys,

as i mentioned in my other thread about the One Touch meter, i also got a sample of 'click on' needles. idea being they don't screw on, they click on.

got my sample pack today and i'm really unimpressed...yeah they click on (more like just slide on) but they're really difficult to get off again...unless it's just me being a bit special i guess?! but they don't click 'off', i had to wrestle with mine and then get my other half to get it off!

shame, i had higher hopes for them!

I had a sample box a while ago and didnt like them ... I didnt think they clicked on properly to my Humalog or Levemir pens , at least with a screw on I know its on tight , Just my preference though :D

my prescription got changed to these needles without them asking me 🙄

I just screw them on anyway lol, if u go too far they click and you have to screw them again. they dont really click off, you have to screw them off. I dont feel like they are as comfortable as my old novo needles but i havent got round to complaining about them yet 😉

Thank for the review, I've not come across them before. What do they promote the benefit of them as? Don't understand why click on would have any benefit over the screw on ones but I'm probably missing something vital!

umm i think they are just meant to be quick and easy but they are pretty pointless 😉

one thing they did help with though... i use disposable lantus pens and it was really difficult to get the needle out of their plastic case onto the pen because they dont fit properly with the novopens. these ones click right on. That is just a problem with the disposable pens though, I really need to get a lantus pen and start using cartridges.

Last edited:
I thought they looked worth a try, might still get some but won't get hopes up they will be any good. i was thinking they might be good for people who might have arthritis and couldn't screw the needles on very well, but if you still have to unscrew them they wouldn't help much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back