Cheesies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColinUK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
He/Him
Found these in Sainsburys I think.... individual packs not this huge bag.... And they're delicious! And ZERO CARB

I've tried others and found them horrendous but these are mild and have the feel of wotsits on the tongue.

Wholeheartedly recommend.

https://www.cheesies.co.uk/products/gouda-cheesies

ooh methinks I might make a visit to Sainsbury's tomorrow! Do they do any other "goodies"? The one down town closed over a year ago, so it has to be a planned trip to one of the two remaining stores.

There are others which are similar but I've found them inedible.

Waitrose do roasted nuts (mainly almond, macadamia with cashews as the filler) with a black truffle flavouring and they're delicious. Not cheap but worth every single penny.

Found these in Sainsburys I think.... individual packs not this huge bag.... And they're delicious! And ZERO CARB

I've tried others and found them horrendous but these are mild and have the feel of wotsits on the tongue.

Wholeheartedly recommend.

https://www.cheesies.co.uk/products/gouda-cheesies
Hi Colin
I got a huge box of mixed flavours of these as a Christmas present I agree they are delicious, didn't know Sainsburys stocked them.

It might have been in their "trial" section. I'll pop in on the way home from the office later and see if they have them....

"While stocks last" they are meant to be available at both our remaining Sainsburys and in Holland & Barrett at the city, so we shall see. I will only try the one supermarket, the others are a pain to get to and involve parking fees.... not worth it unless you are buying a lot of items. Watch this space tomorrow afternoon.....

Ooh, thanks @ColinUK, I doubt our little local Sainsburys will have them but I'll check out the big store on my way to work tomorrow!

Of course if we ask them to be stocked then they'll get them back in....

Sainsbury’s had a shelf full of the Gouda ones and some Emmental ones so I bought more.

Hi Colin, how does the price compare to Amazon? Sainsburys isn't that convenient for me to get to, I might try Holland and Barratt, but they're a bit expensive.

Hi Colin, how does the price compare to Amazon? Sainsburys isn't that convenient for me to get to, I might try Holland and Barratt, but they're a bit expensive.
They were £2 a bag in Sainsbury’s.

I ordered some cheddar and also some chilli cheddar ones, and they're delicious.
Cheers for the cheesies tip off @ColinUK

I ordered some cheddar and also some chilli cheddar ones, and they're delicious.
Cheers for the cheesies tip off @ColinUK
The 6 pack mixed cheesies arrived yesterday and I had the chilli cheddar ones at lunchtime, they have a bit of poke, have the water at the ready. They were very nice though.

The 6 pack mixed cheesies arrived yesterday and I had the chilli cheddar ones at lunchtime, they have a bit of poke, have the water at the ready. They were very nice though.
Thanks for the warning, I'll stand by with a small glass of water in case it's too much for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back