checkout login

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubsy 19

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I was trying to order your leaflet about a shopping guide that you advertised to me via email. I followed the link and clicked it into my 'shopping basket' but could not login. I tried to change my password but then it didn't recognise my email address either. I abandoned that and started again by logging into your main site and there were no problems. Just pointing this out.

Well that makes perfect sense - the forum does not have a shop to buy anything! The forum is just one of the many resources which DUK offer free to people with diabetes, to try and help us, cos that's what they do and have always done - ever since HGWells and his friend Robin Lawrence got it going. 🙂

Well that makes perfect sense - the forum does not have a shop to buy anything! The forum is just one of the many resources which DUK offer free to people with diabetes, to try and help us, cos that's what they do and have always done - ever since HGWells and his friend Robin Lawrence got it going. 🙂
Confused. Is there more that one Diabetes UK website? There were certainly things to buy, from wristbands to random garden ornaments - I presume to raise money? I only followed the link from the email sent to me. The item I wanted was free and has been despatched. Perhaps the forum part is kind of separate (hopefully not some kind off scam). I can't pretend to be au fait with the internet.

Confused. Is there more that one Diabetes UK website? There were certainly things to buy, from wristbands to random garden ornaments - I presume to raise money? I only followed the link from the email sent to me. The item I wanted was free and has been despatched. Perhaps the forum part is kind of separate (hopefully not some kind off scam). I can't pretend to be au fait with the internet.
There is diabetes.co.uk which is I believe a commercial site rather than THIS one which is diabetes.org.uk

There IS a shop on this website, blue tag at top of each page - but the forum members apart from Diabetes UK staff members will not be able to assist with your query. I expect the forum login will be different from the shop. @Josh DUK , can you help, please?

I was trying to order your leaflet about a shopping guide that you advertised to me via email. I followed the link and clicked it into my 'shopping basket' but could not login. I tried to change my password but then it didn't recognise my email address either. I abandoned that and started again by logging into your main site and there were no problems. Just pointing this out.
Hello @Bubsy 19 ,

Send me a private message so we can discuss.

Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back