Changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddie99

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Given the results of yesterday's basal test I think a few changes are in order.

Between 03:00 and 06:00 I'm dropping my rate from 1.35 u/hr to 1.3 u/hr to see what difference that makes.
Between 05:30 and 07:30 I'm going to go up from 1.1 u/hr to 1.15 u/hr to smack what seems to be a little bit of Dawn phenomenon.
From 07:30 onwards I'm going to keep it the same, I just need to do a little testing from 10:00 onwards to see what happens with that and if there are any changes that need to be made there. I also need to go from about 14:00 onwards too as I've noticed a few changes.

Any opinions are gladly welcomed.

Tom

Just catching up on things. Looks good to me Tom. Are you planning on making one change and see if it has a knock on effect or going for both at once?

Hi Rainbow,

I've made both changes I'll be basal testing tomorrow from three in the morning onwards to see if there are any impacts from the changes.

Tom

Great! Let's hope it does the trick. Let us know how you go.

Sue

I'll be doing the same as yesterday, posting the results as they come in on here. Here's hoping that it all goes to plan!

Tom, I personally wouldnt make so many changes - do just one at a time as there might be a knock on effect from the first change.🙂Bev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back