Change4Life Petition

Corrine

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Fantastic - have just signed it.

Adrienne

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Thanks for posting that link, I know most of the people who have signed it so far. I am going to send it to everyone in my inbox as friends of type 1 diabetics will hopefully sign it as well.

:D

angel30eyes

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Petition

All Signed & Dated, Crossed The T's And Dotted The I's (it said i hadn't put in enough characters when i put 'All Signed') :D

sofaraway

have signed it also. hopefully it changes to type 2 diabetes rather than diabetes. I don't think it needs the additional type 1 can't bit.

Adrienne

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Hi

Just to let you know that the Change4life website has now been altered to read type 2 diabetes.

We are getting there, they are listening. Now we need to concentrate on the adverts.

Thanks to everyone who is helping with this bombardment to all and sundry, we need to continue.

I do realise that is it not fair on type 2's as well as type 2 is not all about being obese and bad lifestyles but at the moment this is all about protecting the type 1 children (and adults) for which obesity and bad living has absolutely nothing to do with their kind of diabetes ever.

Thanks

Gasman1975

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
All signed :)