Celebrating

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJLang

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Just got back from the hospital appointment. After 51 years of diabetes I am thrilled to say that my carotid arteries are completely, totally and utterly normal. She said that whatever I’ve been doing to carry on doing it!
Tomorrow I will be celebrating my 51st diabetes anniversary with a champagne breakfast. Then on Thursday spending two nights at the credit card busting Grand Hotel in Brighton with a room that has a balcony overlooking the sea.
Still the small matter of finding out why I’ve lost a reasonably sized black blob of vision on the outside of my left eye (as confirmed by a hospital visual field test at the hospital last week) but for the moment I’m not even going to think about that.
The rest of this week is for fun with my gorgeous Mark.

Brilliant! Have an excellent 51st.

Many congratulations Amanda. Hope you enjoyed celebrating your diaversary in style (good for you) and you are having an easy start to the day today.

Thank you very much @Poppy DUK and @rebrascora. I had a brilliant time celebrating and didn’t want to come back home yesterday because we had such a perfect time in Brighton x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back