CBD Oil and Type 1 - has anyone experienced issues mixing CBD oil when you are a Type 1 diabetic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type1Post30

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi Team,
Do you know if there are any complications with taking CBD oil when you are a Type 1 diabetic? My friend has recommended this to me but I wanted to check and see if anyone had experienced issues if you are diabetic?
This is the product I went with-

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

For what reason do you need the CBD oil?

I vaped cbd e liquid and it didn't help my anxiety at all, glad my mate had given me it to try rather than wasting all that money on it, if your going to try it see if you can find some to try before spending a fortune xx

I don’t know about treating anxiety - mainly because I don’t suffer anxiety. I do take regular CBD oil, but that is simply to do with muscular spasticity in my legs, which CBD oil relieves. It has no side effects, and feels nothing like recreational cannabis, because virtually all THC is removed in its manufacture. Doesn’t have any effect on my brain, or mental function. Unlike @Kaylz I’ve never vaped CBD oil, you can’t get enough into you by that means to have any effect at all. Get it from a reputable source. It is expensive. If you find it much cheaper, it’s probably rubbish.

And as I implied, it doesn’t interfere with Diabetes T1 or T2.

I use it for leg spasticity and no side effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back