Cavilon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellen Palmer

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi, I'm due to get my Libre2 on the 19th and looking forward to it. However, I usually react to sticking plasters and can get a rash. I've told the nurses and they have given me cavilon to spray my arm with in the hope it will stop any irritation from the adhesive. Does anyone else use this and does it help? Thank you

Hi, I'm due to get my Libre2 on the 19th and looking forward to it. However, I usually react to sticking plasters and can get a rash. I've told the nurses and they have given me cavilon to spray my arm with in the hope it will stop any irritation from the adhesive. Does anyone else use this and does it help? Thank you
My wife Sue uses Cavilon sticks for her stoma which puts a barrier around it , she applies it then lets it dry otherwise the adhesion of the stoma bag doesn't stick . Hope this helps ?

My wife Sue uses Cavilon sticks for her stoma which puts a barrier around it , she applies it then lets it dry otherwise the adhesion of the stoma bag doesn't stick . Hope this helps ?
Hi, thank you. I'll make sure I put it on my whole upper arm and let it dry before I go to the diabetic centre to have it fitted. It's a rep that will do it so if I put it all over they are sure to get it on the right spot and not on any bare skin. Glad it works for your wife, Sue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back