Carbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosie16

Hi Every one.
Just thought i would let you know i have found a company that sells low carb frozen meals i ordered mine on Sunday they came today i don't know what they are like i'm going to try one tomorrow.The company are called the Low Carb Food Company if any one is interested.I wish i never had a sweet tooth.:(

That looks like a good find for people who want to buy ready meals, a few people have asked in the past. They look quite pricey but it would be interesting to see what you think of them.

Hi Every one.
Just thought i would let you know i have found a company that sells low carb frozen meals i ordered mine on Sunday they came today i don't know what they are like i'm going to try one tomorrow.The company are called the Low Carb Food Company if any one is interested.I wish i never had a sweet tooth.:(
I thought the same but if they tast nice i don't mind if not i won't buy them again.

Hi Every one.
Doe's any one know what kind of fruit i can eat to avoid getting type 2 Diabetes.:( i'm so confused about that.

Doe's any one know what kind of fruit i can eat to avoid getting type 2 Diabetes.:( i'm so confused about that.
Berries are lowest carb, apples, pears, oranges, kiwi sort of middle, bananas, grapes, pineapple, mangoes high carb.
Just google whatever fruit you want to know about and total carbs and it will give you per 100g so you would need to work it out for what you are going to have.
Dried fruit is generally high because the sugar is concentrated.
You might find Carbs and Cals book a useful resource as it gives a pictorial view of portions, weights and carb value of loads of foods. People also use various apps some of which are free, some you have to pay for.

Thank you i have just had my first low carb ready meal i did enjoy it 🙂 i thought i would miss potatoes but i didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back