carbs and cals book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I am still having trouble trying to buy the new carbs and cals book i have asked in so many places and can't seem to buy it anywhere although the book was released on 31st March according to the website. I know it is available on the website but i don't shop online i was just wondering if anyone else has had any luck getting a copy.

Hi Steve,

I use the Collins Gem Carb Counter which is very helpful. It's got one hell of alot of information in it and I find it's well worth having.]

Tom

Have you tried ordering it through your local bookstore? Lots of palces will order books for you.

Hi Steve, I met the author of the book at the DUK conference, here is his email chris.cheyette@nhs.net if you wanna get in touch with him direct maybe?

Hi Steve,

from a quick search it would appear that the various online stores are selling it but don't have any in stock.

It's showing on the Waterstones site as available for 'pre order' so it may be worth getting down to your nearest Waterstones and asking them to order it for you.

Hey steve,

i ordered through the carb and cals website - via paypal and recieved my copy yesterday so there are some out there, have you tried ur local bookstores? if you cant get it i also have the collins carb counter which is equally good, just without the pictures 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back