Carb counting teaching tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrienne

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Hi

One of our fab DSN's at our hospital emailed me and gave me this link to pass on.

http://www.carbsandcals.com/

It is a teaching tool for a carb counting link, not looked at it in detail yet but it must be ok if she sent it to me.

🙂

Had a quick look - being an IT bod and a gadget freak Ilooked at the iPhone app they are going to release. Obviously I dont know what the full feature set of the tool from thjat site is but for tose of you carb counting who own iPhones there is a free app that comes with the (free) membership of www.myfitnesspal that will allow you to easily record what you have eaten and the nutritional value it. Its free so worth a look 🙂

Had a quick look - being an IT bod and a gadget freak Ilooked at the iPhone app they are going to release. Obviously I dont know what the full feature set of the tool from thjat site is but for tose of you carb counting who own iPhones there is a free app that comes with the (free) membership of www.myfitnesspal that will allow you to easily record what you have eaten and the nutritional value it. Its free so worth a look 🙂

Jessica has an ipod touch and has a carb counting application on it. It was either free of cost ?1.99. Its great. American but will do when out and about. 🙂

Hi

One of our fab DSN's at our hospital emailed me and gave me this link to pass on.

http://www.carbsandcals.com/

It is a teaching tool for a carb counting link, not looked at it in detail yet but it must be ok if she sent it to me.

🙂
Just had a look at this and for us beginners it certainly looks really helpful- I shall be getting a copy for sure. The iPhone app seems like a great idea too.
Thanks Adrienne.
C.

Loads of parents on the other site have ordered the book or are going to.

I better have a closer look.

😉

Have ordered one as well, and signed up for the mailing list. Think Rose will like looking at the pictures and working out the carbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back