Can't swich phone off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shekidd

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi I'm using Samsung A34 with ypsopump/Camapsfx with Libre 3. I'm unable switch phone off. Does anybody know if it's the camapsfx app that's preventing switch off or a phone fault. It's a fairly new phone? Thanks in advance.

Hello, have you held down the power or “bixby” button down in tandem with the volume down button? For a couple of seconds.
You should get an onscreen option to restart or power off.

Hi I'm using Samsung A34 with ypsopump/Camapsfx with Libre 3. I'm unable switch phone off. Does anybody know if it's the camapsfx app that's preventing switch off or a phone fault. It's a fairly new phone? Thanks in advance.

Is it in a case? If so, remove it from the case and try again, pressing down the two buttons simultaneously.

The CamAps shouldn’t block it.

Hello, have you held down the power or “bixby” button down in tandem with the volume down button? For a couple of seconds.
You should get an onscreen option to restart or power off.
I've a new a34 and have just tried this and got the power off options though initially it just turned vol down, so its a wee bit fiddly..every day is a school day!

I've a new a34 and have just tried this and got the power off options though initially it just turned vol down, so its a wee bit fiddly..every day is a school day!

Some of the heavier duty phone cases protecting the side buttons can take a little more force.
In the case of both volume buttons covered together. (Not exposed by a button cut out.) Could cause the up & down button to be pressed together? Or a delayed response to the “bixby” button. Depends on how supple the material used on the case is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back