Can't seem to get backround right

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray119

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
So I know I mettioned this but that was derailing other theards i think it's politer to start by own there on it. but It seems like I can't seem to get my overnight backround right ciurennty it seems like 5 is not enough and 5.5 is too much I didn't have the big jump that I usally get in the evening. So was surprised to see when I saw 5.3 when I went to bed granted I probably should have eaten more but as this but as you can see still plumbity I don't think it's really am option just to steak before bed on 5.5 I believe without something to wake me me up I don't always wake up. But the next pricture is what seems to happen on 5

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220511-022521.png
    Screenshot_20220511-022521.png
    88.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20220511-115300.png
    Screenshot_20220511-115300.png
    100.8 KB · Views: 14
The second picture looks very stable if I’m reading it correctly, 10.8 before bed and 11.1 before breakfast, with a slight dip overnight but only a couple of points, and probably caused by the 0.5u before bed. So 5u looks perfect to me?

The second picture looks very stable if I’m reading it correctly, 10.8 before bed and 11.1 before breakfast, with a slight dip overnight but only a couple of points, and probably caused by the 0.5u before bed. So 5u looks perfect to me?
That's what I was saying I corrected it but it went back up. However apparently 5 was actually too much last night(the person on the phone seemed to agree that it didn't hold me if I corrected and then I went back up to 11.) But this doesn't apply anymore because I actually diped on 5 units over night last that. I was told it was suppose to stay witen too over night. 10.8 was actually a little bit after bed and perherps I should have left it alone and see what it actually I posted this because it was fact the. Even if I corrected over night on 5 at the time it went back up on the second picture at the time. However it's chanced it's mind now and apartenty If I go to bed on normal levels 5s but it looks from your reply there's been some misunderstanding of what I was saying.

7.1 to 11.8 is actually risen 4 by morning that's what I was saying it shooting back up after I corrected it. But guess I don't really know what was happening in between.

You only posted this yesterday so it can only have had one night of dropping on 5u. You can’t make decisions on one night of data.

Yes true but I have going traveling on a coach today and that can drop me off overnight anyway. And maybe for all I know I could have dropping futher overnight. I caught the drop last night was I was doing a bit of background test. She did say over the phone am I sure I'm not dropping over night and that's why I'm waking up high.

But my teamed actually agreed the fact.thank that it rose back after after a correction suggesed it wasn't enough but I guess that was probably just dawn phermom.

Last edited:
I only a
You only posted this yesterday so it can only have had one night of dropping on 5u. You can’t make decisions on one night of data.
Just to clarify I'm not making a decision based one I have a on another night to see what happens if I left 10s or 11s alone at night. Not tonight as I know if drop thats nor really going to give a proper awser due to fact I'm traveling. I was just comment I made a party last night it decided the 5 was too much was simply just a light-hearted comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back