Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other flozin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi all Just wanted to do a poll to see how many people are on or another flozin type

Canagliflozin​

Surely in order to assess any answers, you'd surely need to know how many members might be eligible to have it prescribed in the first place - so forget all the T1's, T3c, LADA, MODY and gestational - and what difference would it make to you anyway? What are you actually trying to find out about it?

I was on empagliflozin when I took it. Haven’t voted as I don’t take it now.

Surely in order to assess any answers, you'd surely need to know how many members might be eligible to have it prescribed in the first place - so forget all the T1's, T3c, LADA, MODY and gestational - and what difference would it make to you anyway? What are you actually trying to find out about it?
I’m just interested how many people T1/2 take it. As I was told it was once withdrawn from circulation and brought back. Just interested how widely used.

Constructive criticism. Thank you Bruce. Will check this out.
I meant it neutrally as a possible way to find out (which you might not have been aware of). It's entirely possible that it's useless for this (maybe all the similar drugs have the same code so you can't distinguish, for example).

I meant it neutrally as a possible way to find out (which you might not have been aware of). It's entirely possible that it's useless for this (maybe all the similar drugs have the same code so you can't distinguish, for example).
thank you for the information I will check it. as I posted just out of curiosity to see how many people were on it. I’m new to the site even though I’ve been T2 for 20yrs. It’s scary taking a drug you hear was once withdrawn. You’ve been great. Thank you again for posting

thank you for the information I will check it. as I posted just out of curiosity to see how many people were on it. I’m new to the site even though I’ve been T2 for 20yrs. It’s scary taking a drug you hear was once withdrawn. You’ve been great. Thank you again for posting
I think the important thing is if on that particular medication that people have regular eGFR blood tests to check their kidney function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back