Can Diabetes UK see into the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggyg

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Is this happening to anyone else? I’ve noticed for quite a while now, when checking my notifications it would say thinks like “Fred Bloggs liked your post in 10 minutes” as opposed to 10 minutes ago. Thought nothing about it, but the last two days Fred Bloggs liked my post tomorrow! It made me laugh. Is there a psychic amongst the admin staff? :confused:

Attachments

• 54234CAE-9883-4CE8-B120-74BEB342C55F.png
    54234CAE-9883-4CE8-B120-74BEB342C55F.png
    153 KB · Views: 23
Is this happening to anyone else? I’ve noticed for quite a while now, when checking my notifications it would say thinks like “Fred Bloggs liked your post in 10 minutes” as opposed to 10 minutes ago. Thought nothing about it, but the last two days Fred Bloggs liked my post tomorrow! It made me laugh. Is there a psychic amongst the admin staff? :confused:
Is the date and time on your computer or whatever you use, correct?

Looking on the bright side at least they know what they are doing tomorrow lol.

How odd @eggyg !

I wonder if it might be the clock on the server? I’ll ask the forum architect if they have any ideas

Looking on the bright side at least they know what they are doing tomorrow lol.
Considering that two of the indicated notifications relate to me I can assure you that isn't a plausible explanation. I rarely know what I will be doing in 5 mins time let alone tomorrow. I am "Olympic standard" disorganized! 🙄

It’s happened again today. Is that Back to the Future? :confused:

Attachments

• 5E4F4B59-2153-427B-821B-A41CFBEFF699.png
    5E4F4B59-2153-427B-821B-A41CFBEFF699.png
    148.8 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back