can any one help this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caroline

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Don't know if anyone can help this chap. I found it on another forum and wondered if anyone else can help?

mpb1987 CommentTimeOct 19th 2009 edited Quote whisper
Hello my name is Matthew Barr. I am a 5th year product design engineering student at the University of Strathclyde and also have been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes for over 7 years. For my final year design project I am developing a product designed to help young diabetics adapt to their illness.

I need to gain the thoughts and opinions of fellow diabetics so if you were diagnosed with type 1 diabetes whilst under the age of 18 or are the guardian of someone in that situation, then I would be very grateful if you could spare 5 minutes to click on the link below (or paste into your browser) and complete my short questionnaire.

http://www.tigersurvey.com/survey.php?survey=12643

If you have any questions then please email me at m.barr@strath.ac.uk

Thanks again

Matthew

Last edited:
thought I'd bring it back up the list in case it gets missed..

Me too!

Good link - and have done it - though it is a long time since I was under 18...Oh the days....

if it helps others, then it is worth the effort, I know we have a lot of young people here, and it is their future.

Since I found him on another forum an moved him here, I've asked him to let us kow his reults/outcome.

pushing this up to get maximum help. I have asked this guy yo give us feedback so fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back