Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be me. But I'm getting lots of typing difficulties and errors. Any tips

Sorry to hear you are having a few problems Truckster

Are you browsing using your phone? A tablet? Or a computer?

It must be me. But I'm getting lots of typing difficulties and errors. Any tips
Is this when you are writing posts or reading other peoples posts? Some peoples typing is very difficult to read but it’s just how they write. If you want to improve your writing you can download something like grammarly which corrects the typing. I could read your post fine though.

There just seemed to be lots of spaces between the start of the post and the last sentence.

Is the return key jamming when you hit it? I wonder if there is some crud under the key which is making all the linebreaks?

There just seemed to be lots of spaces between the start of the post and the last sentence.

ttyping the curser jumps about

When

Yes it mps down theI n

Is the return key jamming when you hit it? I wonder if there is some crud under the key which is making all the linebreaks?

Sorry to hear you are having a few problems Truckster

Are you browsing using your phone? A tablet? Or a computer?
Phone

Last edited by a moderator:
After typing the curser would jump back into the middle of words I've typed, it drops large distances and I'm not able to edit it. Now using different browser.

Hope the new browser is more stable and easier to use for you, and it’s not inconvenient to switch.

It’s not a problem I’ve heard others experience, so I’m at a loss as to what might be happening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back