Buddy lists and Ignore lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
In addition to the Posting Guidelines, which hopefully will ensure a good experience when using the forum, you may wish to also use Buddy Lists or Ignore Lists.

You can create either list by clicking on a member's profile and selecting 'Add xxx to buddy list' or 'Add xxx to ignore list'. You can then use the 'Quick links' option to open your buddy list and see who is online. You can then select a number of your 'buddies' to send a PM to without having to type all their names. If someone is on your 'Ignore list' then any posts written by them will be hidden from view when you open a thread.

In addition to the Posting Guidelines, which hopefully will ensure a good experience when using the forum, you may wish to also use Buddy Lists or Ignore Lists.

You can create either list by clicking on a member's profile and selecting 'Add xxx to buddy list' or 'Add xxx to ignore list'. You can then use the 'Quick links' option to open your buddy list and see who is online. You can then select a number of your 'buddies' to send a PM to without having to type all their names. If someone is on your 'Ignore list' then any posts written by them will be hidden from view when you open a thread.

Thanks for that Northerner 🙂

thank you northener always comes in handy 😛🙂🙂

Thanks Northener. Always useful to know. I like to see what everyone has to say as it helps when I reply, it means I don't repeat anything, and I can add or support comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back