Bristol or Southwest Meet? Sun 3rd Sept suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SB2015

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Can’t make that date in Glasgow, although I would have done it if I had time either side to make the journey into a holiday.

Definitely up for another London meet up or Bristol.

I’ve spliit this into it’s own thread @SB2015 - must in case there are others who are interested.

I think we’ve done Bristol, Cheltenham and possibly Taunton in the past?

Be aware when discussing details that this is a public/open forum that can be read by anyone.

I’m interested! I’d love to see everyone again, especially now there’s loopers in the group. I’ve got lots of questions...

I’d love to see everyone again, but I've got a regular commitment on a Saturday at the moment, so it might be awkward, as that’s when we usually meet. I could probably do Saturdays again later in the summer, so ignore me if you’re arranging dates, and I'll make it if I can.

I'm interested too

Thanks Mike

It would be lovely to meet up again, whether in Taunton or not.

If you were up for a Taunton meet up on Sunday 3 Sep (hope that works for you @Robin ) I would love it if any of you could stay on for the concert whichI am organising for Diabetes UK. There are two choirs and a steel band performing. Our choir Voce will perform the two songs I have written about living with T, along with a wide variety of other music.

@Flower I would arrange a lift for you to and from the station. There is a great cafe not far from where the concert is (The Shed) or a Weatherspoons if that is preferred, and the concert is from 4:00 - 5:30

Thanks Mike

It would be lovely to meet up again, whether in Taunton or not.

If you were up for a Taunton meet up on Sunday 3 Sep (hope that works for you @Robin ) I would love it if any of you could stay on for the concert whichI am organising for Diabetes UK. There are two choirs and a steel band performing. Our choir Voce will perform the two songs I have written about living with T, along with a wide variety of other music.

@Flower I would arrange a lift for you to and from the station. There is a great cafe not far from where the concert is (The Shed) or a Weatherspoons if that is preferred, and the concert is from 4:00 - 5:30
Sundays are fine for me, I’ll need to check if my sister is in the country so I can stay over in Bristol with her.

That sounds great @SB2015. I’m busy on the 2nd unfortunately. Anything after the 9th is fine.

I'd be interested in Bristol/Taunton too.

Can we try for Sunday 3 Sep afternoon in Taunton and see how many can make that (with a concert in aid of DUK thrown in for those that are up for it)
How many could make that?

Can we try for Sunday 3 Sep afternoon in Taunton and see how many can make that (with a concert in aid of DUK thrown in for those that are up for it)
I'll have a chat with my family. School won't have started by then, so we could take a couple of days break in the area.

Imposs for me, boo hoo. 😛 Oh well, next time.

Sunday Sept 3rd looks good for me @SB2015 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back