brief hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
just wanted t welcome all the newbies that hav arrived since i was last online.plus wanted t congratulate andy and sacredheart i hear u r now mods well done guys.x x p.s a big thanks to helen f keeping me updated thx a million hun.x x i am hoping t hear frm sky nxt wk about wen our net goes live. Hope every1 has a nice wkend x

It's good to see your name back on the boards Steff, even if it IS only briefly!!

Look forward to seeing you back full time asap !!

xx

steff we are missing you glad to see you back xx

Welcome back Steff, hope the move went ok.

I hope you can get it up running soon. Your missed greatly! :D xxx

thanks guys,its been very weird f me,felt like part of me was missing haha.x

looking gd thanx hun,sons room nearly done,rest of place has had 1 coat and alot of things are comin next week like the sofa and wardrobes.

well done steff is laddy lovein it ?

yea hun he is so happy he cud not wait to start painting lol

welcome back steff we have missed you its been far to quiet here lol

OK sunshine catch you when you get sorted,There must be a thousand and one things to do at moment.

Come back soon, you are missed x :D

I'm so glad to hear everything went well must be so nice to have a new place with a fresh coat of paint on the walls etc makes a place feel more like home 🙂 xxx

thanks everyone.got the lightshades and lamps for the rooms today

gr update

heard frm sky and we wont be online til the 18th,cnt understand it but cnt do anything about it.so catch everyone then,wnt be back till then after today.x t.c all

hello stranger😛

glad the move went well...just to let you know you are sorely missed its quiet here without you...looking forward to hearing from you soon x

lol i was guna say the same to the forum alan.hey topcat missing everyone mobile aint quite the same.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back