Boxes of medical supplies stolen from Bo'ness garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
More than a dozen boxes of medical supplies, including syringes, have been stolen from a garden in Bo'ness, near Grangemouth.

Police said the supplies, worth hundreds of pounds, were taken from the garden of a house in the town's Miller Crescent at about 12:00 on Friday.

Twelve boxes of insulin pen needles were stolen, along with a box of syringes and one of dummy insulin pens.

Officers have appealed to anyone with information to contact them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-17747704

OK I will bite.
Why were that amount of supplies left in the garden for? 😱
Local drugies will have a field day 😱

Why would you have 12 boxes of pen needles and what is a 'dummy' insulin pen? :confused:

Dummy pens are used to demonstrate use of pens, with no risk of injecting any drug.

again i will bite

i am taking it that type of supplies would be going to a doc surgery or a chemist so why is it in someone garden i cant get a delivery driver leaving a parcel that i ordered to be left in my garden if they are unable to get any of us in never mind with a neighbour.

police looking for information would be better phoning the hospitals for cases of insulin overdoeses some one would be rubbing their hands and the police would need ..... proof umbrellas if they think that they will get it back.

my apologies if that type of order is the norm but but shouldent home delivery of medical items and or drugs to be signed for by the owner of the scrip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back