Booster Jab Sore Arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkGeordie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Did anyone else have a sore arm after their booster?

Jab 1 and 2 were fine.

Booster was a week ago and my arm is still very sore and tender.

I think the soreness of the arm mostly depends upon the act of jabbing rather than the contents of the jab.
You are more likely to experience a sore arm if you were tense when the needle went in or if it hit a nerve.
You could get this from a covid jab, flu jab, rabies jab, …..

I haven't had my booster yet but my first jab my arm was sore for days but the 2nd was fine, partner was sore with his first and booster but 2nd was fine (he just developed swollen glands after his flu jab) and mum was worst with her first as well xx

Did anyone else have a sore arm after their booster?

Jab 1 and 2 were fine.

Booster was a week ago and my arm is still very sore and tender.
Daughter had the works after her Moderna booster! A very sore arm, for about a week. Shoulder muscles sore and achey, muscles down her arm ached, and the lymph nodes under her armpit were very swollen. Plus a large red patch on the skin with a raised white bit in the centre. She took painkiller and antihistamine for a few days, and it gradually eased off a little every day, until now a week later it’s absolutely fine.

I had a Moderna booster yesterday & my arm has been getting quite sore today. Plus generally a bit achy.

Oh yes, my arm was sore for a couple of days after the Moderna booster. I don’t think I helped the situation by digging a trench and planting a hedge, der. Nothing major tho.

Whichever way you look at it, a sore arm is a sight better than getting seriously ill and hospitalised with Covid.

Oh yes totally agree, I think I just wanted to know how long people had their sore arm for, mine has eventually started to settle now.

Never felt anything with booster, did have sore arm with 1st or 2nd jab which went away after 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back