Bone and muscle pain

iFaisal

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, since I started my diabetes diet I often feel bone and muscle pain and weakness, sometimes I feel like fainting while standing and walking. And whenever I eat something healthy or bit too much, I have sour burp, upset stomach and pain.

Hello, since I started my diabetes diet I often feel bone and muscle pain and weakness, sometimes I feel like fainting while standing and walking. And whenever I eat something healthy or bit too much, I have sour burp, upset stomach and pain.
Likely a side effect of the medications and change of diet, as I said go easy on too quick a reduction in carbs.

Sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing @iFaisal :(

If you have made significant changes to your menu, and your glucose levels are improving rapidly, it can be a bit of a shock to the body. If your system is used to be running a at higher levels you can get ‘false hypo’ symptoms, where you get symptoms of low blood glucose (eg weakness, fatigue, trembling, anxiety) even at healthy non-hypo BG levels.

It wouldn’t explain the burps or pain though - you might want to talk to your Dr about those

So sorry to read about the problems you're having @iFaisal .I'm currently have problems with the muscles in my shoulders/upper arms and it's making it difficult to walk.

So sorry to read about the problems you're having @iFaisal .I'm currently have problems with the muscles in my shoulders/upper arms and it's making it difficult to walk.
Are you taking any medicine or injection for muscles pain? or did you consulted to your dr.?

I use something you can buy here in the UK called Deep Freeze...it's a spray on painkiller which works really well.

May well be meds related but I would consider asking your GP to check your vitamin D levels to make sure you are not deficient.

Back