Blood test results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedford 1

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Any one else having trouble getting blood test results? Had my blood sugars done recently. When I rang my GP surgery l was told they were ok and to carry on. When I pressed them for the actual results I was told not to worry about it and they would tell me if anything was wrong.

Any one else having trouble getting blood test results? Had my blood sugars done recently. When I rang my GP surgery l was told they were ok and to carry on. When I pressed them for the actual results I was told not to worry about it and they would tell me if anything was wrong.
It is your right to be told the actual numbers so be insistent and say you need to know the actual numbers and just OK is not much use to you.
Some people do get access to their result on line on an NHS app but you do have to set it up and the GP surgery has to give you permission to access it but not all surgeries participate.

Some people do get access to their result on line on an NHS app but you do have to set it up and the GP surgery has to give you permission to access it but not all surgeries participate.
Mine's like that (apparently their computer system is incompatible at present). But they're fine printing out the results for me (which requires me to visit the surgery, of course, but that's fine for me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back