Blood test appointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eponine

Relationship to Diabetes
At risk of diabetes
Had letter stating my pre diabetes diagnosis at the end of January 2023, told someone from a website would be in touch and that's it. I presume I will be recalled for another test at some stage but just wondering when that usually is.
Had initial meeting with a lady on the website and now just get constant messages from it reminding me it's still there and that I should have daily goals and what are they, drives me nuts .

Hi @Eponine, what website was this?

Had letter stating my pre diabetes diagnosis at the end of January 2023, told someone from a website would be in touch and that's it. I presume I will be recalled for another test at some stage but just wondering when that usually is.
Had initial meeting with a lady on the website and now just get constant messages from it reminding me it's still there and that I should have daily goals and what are they, drives me nuts .
Is this the website for the diabetes prevention programme? If the emails are about your goals for that day then you probably do need to read them. It’s best to engage with the programme to get the most out of it.

Hi @Eponine. Can you tell us what website it is?

Liva, I have found some face time messages from her, telling me how great I am doing and thanking me for engaging with them. Most of my information comes from reading threads on her and my previous knowledge from patients experiences. Now 6 months nearly since the GP surgery contacted me, I understand that it will be down to me to get the next blood test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back