Blood Sugar 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh phew, what a relief! I thought that was a reading you took. Is it even possible to get that high?

same wow i saw that and was like ermmmm how can he still be typing and be that high, ty for link sharpaa x

PeeEss: Excellent find Sharpy. How's the foot?

Another hour and I'll be safely tucked up in ma ain wee Heilan hame bein attacked by the ravenin beasty (doggy kisses, yuck!).

*looks for her translation book* , gosh us geordies and scottish are supposed to have similier dialogue hehehe

*looks for her translation book* , gosh us geordies and scottish are supposed to have similier dialogue hehehe

Really? Weel noo, ye lairn somethin new ay day eh? I didna ken that afore quine, are ye sure, I kent Northumbrians were honorary Scots, but Geordies?

Really? Weel noo, ye lairn somethin new ay day eh? I didna ken that afore quine, are ye sure, I kent Northumbrians were honorary Scots, but Geordies?

Steff, you think you're struggling!!!! :D

Another hour and I'll be safely tucked up in ma ain wee Heilan hame bein attacked by the ravenin beasty (doggy kisses, yuck!).

I used to love the way the scots called animals/dogs 'beasties'

excellent link ...i have been wondering why that happens ...go to bed with5.2...eat nothing...wake up 7.5 ! 😱

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back