Blood results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done, that's in the non-diabetic range!

Absolutely fabulous result! Huge "WELL DONE"! Especially as that result incorporates Christmas!
What medication are you on? If just Metformin, then that massive drop is mostly down to your hard work. Gliclazide can have a more significant impact as can other medication, but still a brilliant result regardless. Good luck on maintaining that success. I am sure the nurse will be absolutely thrilled!

Absolutely fabulous result! Huge "WELL DONE"! Especially as that result incorporates Christmas!
What medication are you on? If just Metformin, then that massive drop is mostly down to your hard work. Gliclazide can have a more significant impact as can other medication, but still a brilliant result regardless. Good luck on maintaining that success. I am sure the nurse will be absolutely thrilled!
2 500mg of metformin a day and ozempic once a week. I have been so strict which I will stick too regardless of result. It's too good to be true surely. I can't believe it!

If you have been strict then take the credit where it is due, but do remember this is for life and therefore it needs to be sustainable longer term, so don't totally deprive yourself. I find low carb foods that don't affect my BG levels to have as occasional treats.
Has the Ozempic helped with weight loss and reducing your appetite? Some people find it makes them feel quite sick. Hopefully you haven't experienced that or not to any great extent.

Excellent result.
With the weight loss you had, hopefully you are on track to see those numbers as normal from now on 🙂

2 500mg of metformin a day and ozempic once a week. I have been so strict which I will stick too regardless of result. It's too good to be true surely. I can't believe it!

Metformin + ozempic will lower it by a decent amount, but most of that reduction is probably down to lifestyle changes.
A great result, regardless.

If you have been strict then take the credit where it is due, but do remember this is for life and therefore it needs to be sustainable longer term, so don't totally deprive yourself. I find low carb foods that don't affect my BG levels to have as occasional treats.
Has the Ozempic helped with weight loss and reducing your appetite? Some people find it makes them feel quite sick. Hopefully you haven't experienced that or not to any great extent.
I do take credit for my diet as I eat completely different to how I did and I don't think the ozempic has made me lose ALOT of weight. Yes it can make you feel sick but it passes after a while x

Brilliant results @EmilyJMart

Well done for all the hard work you’ve been putting in. Very inspirational!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back