Blood reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allywales

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Morning everyone,
Woke this morning and feel very unwell. Took my blood reading and it's back up again to 10.6 ? Is it normal to feel this unwell when I've seen others with higher reading. Don't know whether I'm panicking but I feel really awful. Drinking water while sitting in my bathroom atm. Any advice would be gratefully received.

Perhaps you’re actually ill or coming down with an illness @Allywales ? Illness can cause higher than normal blood sugars.

Edited to add that a reading in the 10s shouldn’t make you feel “very unwell”.

Perhaps you’re actually ill or coming down with an illness @Allywales ? Illness can cause higher than normal blood sugars.

Edited to add that a reading in the 10s shouldn’t make you feel “very unwell”.
Would starting atorvastatin last night have this effect ? Thank you for the prompt reply. I'm so new at this that I feel totally lost with everything. I'm reading the forums to try and get the information , as I don't know anyone with diabetes.

I notice you have a gluten allergy, could you have inadvertently had something containing gluten which could be making you feel unwell.

Leadinglights... thank you for your reply. I've been gluten intolerant for 3 years and not accidentally glutened myself for 2.5 years. I'm pretty well versed on what I can eat, so no, that is not the reason. I have gastritis as well. Not sure how much that affects everything? I know I don't eat enough due to my limited diet. But I have a question for anyone who reads this post, why don't I feel hungry??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back