Blood Pressure checks

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustee2011

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi,

Just want to know apart from BG readings, do you check your Blood pressure also. Mine is a tad high. 160s. Sent my last 3 weeks readings to my doctor.

Hi,

Just want to know apart from BG readings, do you check your Blood pressure also. Mine is a tad high. 160s. Sent my last 3 weeks readings to my doctor.
I check mine about once a week generally but I’m asked to do it for a 21 day period twice a year by the GP. My BP monitor logs the details automatically into an app they surgery can access.

Hi,

The smaller number of your measure is more important than the higher number - we are never told that

I monitor my BG for a week before my annual consultant or any GP appointment, as the readings taken on the day are complete.y unrepresentative of my usual levels.

I monitor my BG for a week before my annual consultant or any GP appointment, as the readings taken on the day are complete.y unrepresentative of my usual levels.
Yes me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back